To be one of the most respected Organic Chemical Brands in the continent. To do this we will establish a culture that supports our team members, so they can provide exceptional value to our customers. We strive to grow our business with the same honesty and integrity we use to craft our products, with sustainability and great value to the end user. We believe in the simple, not the complex. We simplify production to bring fresh value to the market where we can make a significant contribution.
To convey value by delivering organic chemical solutions in innovative, simple and cost effective manners. We will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in production, sales and services in our industry.
• Consistently providing the right product, on cost, on specs on time
• To operate under a set of ethical standards that meet or exceed world class standards
• To set aggressive goals and consistently achieving them through hard, intelligent, innovative work is the soul of the company.
• This company is built on innovation, providing products that are new and needed. We accept the risk inherent in following our vision, and work to develop products that command the profit margins we strive for.
Positive Social Contribution
• We expect to make this world a better place to live. As a corporate citizen, we wish to be an economic, intellectual and social asset in the communities where we operate.
• Essential to THI’s success. It takes all of us to win. We support each other and share the victories and rewards together. We are enthusiastic about what we do.
• We care about what we do. We build into our products a level of quality, performance and value that will earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. At THI, quality management is critical to our continued success.
• We recognize each person’s contribution to THI’s success, and we share the financial rewards that flow from high performance. We recognize also that rewards must be psychological as well as financial, and we strive for an atmosphere where each individual can share the adventure and excitement of working at THI.
• The attitudes and behaviors of managers toward their people are of primary importance. Employees should be able to trust the motives and integrity of their supervisors. It is the responsibility of management to create a productive environment where THI values flourish